How to use Grammarly in Google Doc
If you're a Grammarly user, you know how helpful it can be in catching errors and making suggestions for better writing.
But did you know that you can also use Grammarly in Google Docs?
1. Install the Grammarly add-on for Google Docs.
2. Open a new or existing document in Google Docs.
3. Click the "Add-ons" menu at the top of the screen, then select "Grammarly."
4. A sidebar will open on the right side of the screen.
From here, you can enable or disable Grammarly's features, see your grammar score, and get suggestions for improving your writing.
5. To make a change to your document based on a Grammarly suggestion, simply click the "Apply" button next to the suggestion.
That's all there is to it! Now you can enjoy the benefits of Grammarly in Google Docs.
iPhone 14: The biggest changes and improvement